Smart Contract Systems form the basis of your business-critical logic and data.
They handle valuable assets on behalf of you and your customers, and allow you to operate effectively in an increasingly global world.
The Ethereum Network opens your business platform to a global, permissionless marketplace, but it also places your software in one of the most challenging environments that has ever been created.
Smart Contract Systems for global trade on the Ethereum Network must be developed to the highest quality possible to make sure your business can survive this hostile environment.
Our mission at SecurEth is to guide software developers in the Ethereum Community towards building Smart Contract Systems that adhere to the highest quality in design and verification, to ensure that we solve problems before they happen so we can build in world-class security for the world of digital assets on Ethereum.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/317326431979.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.