Smart Contract Systems form the basis of your business-critical logic and data.
They handle valuable assets on behalf of you and your customers, and allow you to operate effectively in an increasingly global world.
The Ethereum Network opens your business platform to a global, permissionless marketplace, but it also places your software in one of the most challenging environments that has ever been created.
Smart Contract Systems for global trade on the Ethereum Network must be developed to the highest quality possible to make sure your business can survive this hostile environment.
Our mission at SecurEth is to guide software developers in the Ethereum Community towards building Smart Contract Systems that adhere to the highest quality in design and verification, to ensure that we solve problems before they happen so we can build in world-class security for the world of digital assets on Ethereum.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/317326431979.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- eFounders Build the future of work.
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.
- BamBooSwap Defi+Game AMM dex on Binance Smart Chain.
- James Sangalli Co-Founder and developer at AlphaWallet.
- CoFiX A Computable Trading System.
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.