EOS VC focuses on developing the EOSIO ecosystem and making venture investments possible. Submit your project so we can work on connecting you with the EOS VC partners.
EOS VC focuses on developing the eosio ecosystem and making venture investments in projects that utilize eosio blockchain software.
Aside from projects being built on the eosio software, our criteria for funding is not predefined or rigid in structure, rather, we evaluate a variety of companies, entities, ventures and projects for investments on a case-by-case basis.
A good first start is providing us with a short executive summary and a slide deck of your proposal covering: the problem you have identified and how it can be solved with the eosio blockchain software.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/318393392783.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.