Rene Reinsberg is a founder of Celo, a mobile-first cryptocurrency. Most recently, Rene was an Entrepreneur-in-Residence at General Catalyst Partners. Previously, he was GoDaddy's Vice President of Emerging Products, responsible for bringing new products to GoDaddy's portfolio. He co-founded venture-backed Locu and served as CEO until Locu's acquisition by GoDaddy in August 2013. Rene started his career in global capital markets at Morgan Stanley and also worked at McKinsey, the World Bank and TechnoServe. He earned a diploma in finance from Germany's WHU and a MBA from MIT Sloan. Rene is an active advisor and investor in 40+ companies.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/319125241145.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.