Charles Noyes is quantitative researcher and works on analytics and algorithmic trading at Paradigm, formerly Pantera Capital, the first hedge and venture capital fund in the blockchain industry, as well as serving on the Investment and Management Committees for all of their funds. His focus is on market microstructure, how the attributes of different blockchains and tokens affect the capital markets they drive, and how the space will continue to develop going forward. Two of those projects went on to win the Intel (now Regeneron) International Engineering Fair. He has been invited to speak at NSA, ACM, and similar venues about the potential of blockchain technology. Before joining Pantera, Noyes was a student at MIT and entered before completing high school, during which he began his career, working on various projects building on blockchain protocols.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/321153675618.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.