Mao Shixing is Founder of F2Pool. F2Pool is a Chinese mining pool, also referred to as "Discus Fish". The pool opened on May 5, 2013. This name stems from the time before the pool had an English interface. At the time they were known only by their coinbase signature, which is Discus Fish, the nickname of one of the operators.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/323243859687.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.
- Unitrade Decentralized trading platform built on top of Uniswap liquidity pools.
- Reinis Melbardis Capital Solutions Actuary at Aon.
- MAP Protocol Chain-to-chain Interoperation Protocol.
- HashKey Me Simple & Secure Identity Wallet.
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.