PARADIGM, a cryptocurrency hedge fund founded by Coinbase co-founder Fred Ehrsam, former Sequoia Capital partner Matt Huang, and Pantera Capital veteran Charles Noyes. Yale’s endowment is the second-largest in higher education and is run by David Swenson, a world-class investment manager that began Yale’s endowment with a “meager” $1 billion.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/327800908192.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Martina Krung Full Stack Crypto Analyst since 2011.
- Tiiqu Added Identity derived by blockchain-based credentials.
- Ben Floyd Head of OTC Sales & Trading at Coinbase.
- Moonshot Capital
- Jonny Huxtable Co-Founder at LinkPool.
- The Signal We know what's beyond the Horizon.
- Kevin Monahan President at MyCrypto.
- EAL EtherAddressLookup.
- Harry Denley Security Researcher at MyCrypto.
- ENS Portal Get a vanity name for your blockchain addresses at a very low cost!