Skrilla is an Esports wagering brand. Created by a team in Australia, built for a global audience.
Skrilla, was founded in early 2017, and is the creation of two Australian based startup companies, Gamurs and Puntaa. Gamurs is a global esports media company reaching over 2.7m monthly users — through their premier esports news portal, Dot Esports (www.dotesports.com), and Puntaa is an Australian licensed gambling business, that began life as a peer to peer social betting app and evolved to find its groove in the tournament and daily fantasy space.
Skrilla’s vision is to become the global leading esports, wagering and entertainment platform. Our daily fantasy esports product is currently live in Australia. We intend to have the product available for US and European based customers in the near future.
The Skrilla team is dedicated to building remarkable products, designed to entertain and deliver engaging experiences for esports fans globally.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/329329300532.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- UniWhales Analyze the market movers on Uniswap.
- NewFi.io Invest with the experts.
- Dave Harding Co-writer of Bitcoin.org developer documentation.
- Brink Strengthen Bitcoin protocol and network, and support Bitcoin dev community.
- Flashbots Frontrunning the MEV Crisis.
- Scott Bigelow VP of Engineering at Amberdata.
- Saffron Asset collateralization platform.
- SpiderDAO Bringing privacy and security to today and tomorrow's internet users.
- Complement Capital Dedicated to growing the Empty Set Dollar (ESD) ecosystem.
- XDEFI Wallet All your crypto in a single wallet.