Skrilla is an Esports wagering brand. Created by a team in Australia, built for a global audience.
Skrilla, was founded in early 2017, and is the creation of two Australian based startup companies, Gamurs and Puntaa. Gamurs is a global esports media company reaching over 2.7m monthly users — through their premier esports news portal, Dot Esports (www.dotesports.com), and Puntaa is an Australian licensed gambling business, that began life as a peer to peer social betting app and evolved to find its groove in the tournament and daily fantasy space.
Skrilla’s vision is to become the global leading esports, wagering and entertainment platform. Our daily fantasy esports product is currently live in Australia. We intend to have the product available for US and European based customers in the near future.
The Skrilla team is dedicated to building remarkable products, designed to entertain and deliver engaging experiences for esports fans globally.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/329329300532.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.