Calibra is designed for Libra, a new cryptocurrency that will make money work better for all of us.
Calibra was founded in 2019 with the mission of making money work for everyone. We believe that all people, all over the world should have equal, easy and educated access to financial services. Calibra is designed for Libra, a new cryptocurrency. The Calibra app is built on innovative blockchain technology to enable people to move their money more freely, securely and affordably in their day-to-day lives. It will be available globally.
As well as being a standalone app available on iOS and Android, Calibra will integrate the Calibra wallet into Facebook platforms like WhatsApp and Messenger. This means Facebook's 2.7 billion users will be able to access Calibra's functionality through apps they already use. Offering this integrated service alongside the Calibra standalone app helps make financial services more accessible to more people.
The Calibra company is a subsidiary of Facebook, Inc. Calibra operates independently from Facebook. Calibra is headquartered in Menlo Park.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/330115067359.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.