Calibra is designed for Libra, a new cryptocurrency that will make money work better for all of us.
Calibra was founded in 2019 with the mission of making money work for everyone. We believe that all people, all over the world should have equal, easy and educated access to financial services. Calibra is designed for Libra, a new cryptocurrency. The Calibra app is built on innovative blockchain technology to enable people to move their money more freely, securely and affordably in their day-to-day lives. It will be available globally.
As well as being a standalone app available on iOS and Android, Calibra will integrate the Calibra wallet into Facebook platforms like WhatsApp and Messenger. This means Facebook's 2.7 billion users will be able to access Calibra's functionality through apps they already use. Offering this integrated service alongside the Calibra standalone app helps make financial services more accessible to more people.
The Calibra company is a subsidiary of Facebook, Inc. Calibra operates independently from Facebook. Calibra is headquartered in Menlo Park.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/330115067359.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.