Musings of a VC in NYC. Fred Wilson has been a venture capitalist since 1987. He currently is a partner at Union Square Ventures and also founded Flatiron Partners. Fred has a Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering from MIT and an MBA from The Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. Fred is married with three children and lives in New York City. Fred is Chairman of the NYC Department of Education's CS4All Capital Campaign and is co-Chairman of Tech:NYC.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/332966354375.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- NamesCon Series of conferences dedicated to the domain name industry.
- Nurse.Network Open Insurance Platform for Open Finance.
- ZING Cryptocurrency OTC Trading, regulatory-compliant, stable, secure, easy.
- HKbitEX An Institutional Grade Virtual Asset Trading Platform for Professional Investors.
- mimo protocol Faster. Lower-cost. Cross-chain.
- DEXTools Boost Your Exchange Experience.
- Samuele Cester Co-founder and Full-Stack Developer at idle finance.
- TD Ameritrade Smart investors, made smarter with every trade.
- unvetica Group of Blockchain DevOps Engineers & Virtual Assistances.
- Leonardo Maria Pedretti Co-founder of Theledger.it.