Musings of a VC in NYC. Fred Wilson has been a venture capitalist since 1987. He currently is a partner at Union Square Ventures and also founded Flatiron Partners. Fred has a Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering from MIT and an MBA from The Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. Fred is married with three children and lives in New York City. Fred is Chairman of the NYC Department of Education's CS4All Capital Campaign and is co-Chairman of Tech:NYC.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/332966354375.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- revert Actionable analytics for DeFi liquidity providers.
- Alephium Scalable blockchain.
- RENDAR Digital Collectibles from the world’s finest urban artists.
- Tracer Permissionless financial infrastructure to power digital trade.
- Ethereum Yield Ethereum Stake Liquidity Providing Event.
- RENA Next Generation Yield Farming.
- behodler Ethereum liquidity protocol powered by token bonding curves.
- Resonate A HECO project with great features.
- Piranhas Finance Ethereum based DeFi project with gamification.
- WhisperNode Delegate to WhisperNode On Secret Network Now!