ECC is an annual workshops dedicated to the study of elliptic curve cryptography and related areas. Since the first ECC workshop, held 1997 in Waterloo, the ECC conference series has broadened its scope beyond elliptic curve cryptography and now covers a wide range of areas within modern cryptography. For instance, past ECC conferences included presentations on hyperelliptic curve cryptography, pairing-based cryptography, side-channel attacks, voting protocols, quantum key distribution, AES, hash functions, and implementation issues.
The ECC Workshops has invited presentations only. Presentations tend to give an overview on emerging or established areas of modern cryptography, often combined with new research findings.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/333983819080.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.