Kevin D. Kim is Co-Founder of Gossamer. I code and design. Ex-Facebook, Quartz. Penn alum.
I'm an experienced product manager and front-end developer. My product point of view has been impacted by my time at organizations like Facebook, Google and Microsoft. I've built product teams from scratch and shipped products to hundreds of millions of people.
I write about product, UX and blockchain at medium.com/@kevindkim and qz.com/author/kkimqz/. My articles have been featured on Quartz, Inside Intercom, Hacker Noon, Product Manager HQ and other publications.
I've given talks about product discovery, user research and user experience at Product Festival NY and the Ethereum Foundation's DevCon IV.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/336168822721.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.