Crypto Garage utilizes Bitcoin Blockchain technology to develop open source, trustless financial services. Technologies we work with and contribute to include Bitcoin Core, Layer 2, Lighting Network, atomic swaps and sidechains.
Crypto Garage is developing truly trustless financial services and use cases with Bitcoin and blockchain technology. We collaborate with startups like Blockstream and research institutions in Japan and overseas. We’re currently seeking to hire talented full-stack engineers to join our team and lead the project. Skill sets related to Bitcoin Core and Layer 2 are not mandatory at present, but we are seeking highly ambitious candidates who will become top engineers in this arena with collaboration and mentorship from some of Bitcoin Core’s top developers and researchers.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/336179571044.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- EAL EtherAddressLookup.
- Harry Denley Security Researcher at MyCrypto.
- ENS Portal Get a vanity name for your blockchain addresses at a very low cost!
- Jack Clancy Senior Full Stack Engineer at ConsenSys.
- DeFi Score A community-driven standard for assessing DeFi risk.
- Chris Abejon Director of Finance at Tendermint.
- Chainsfr Send cryptocurrency by email.
- Ari Juels Professor at Cornell Tech.
- Cudo Donate Donate your idle computer time to Charity.
- DataHop Decentralised Platform for Innovation at the Edge.