Tamás Henning is Security, Compliance and Risk, Blockchain at Facebook, Advisor at XRSIdotorg and ForgeCrafter.
Instinctive, meticulous, and forward-thinking security professional with years of progressive leadership experiences that have created a passion for surpassing financial and service objectives via a combination of exceptional service delivery and innovative directions. Solid history utilizing out-of-the-box approaches, adapting to new business environments, and negotiating win-win agreements. Skilled strategist recognized for ability to incorporate innovative management techniques that result in enhanced business practices, increased productivity, and profits.
My specialties: New Business Development, Client Relationship Management, Software Development/Management, Architecture/Infrastructure Design, Competitive/Market Analysis, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Web Design/Master, Relationship Building, Product Marketing, Budget Management, Training & Development, Security testing, Compliance and Risk.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/337120668125.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.