The LIG is composed by 10 Italian delegates working for the Lisk environment since March-April 2016 (after the end of Lisk ICO).
Everyone is putting its own skills at disposal to improve Lisk everyday.
Our goal is to fund projects related to Lisk like B-Apps (aka blockchain apps) or tools designed by us. We aim at reporting news and releases about those projects to the community.
With the multi-signature address 13861531827625059307L we’re going to create an official fund named FULIG to support these projects. Each month LIG members (and all Liskers who want) will be free to donate a percentage of their forged Lisk to the fund. The FULIG will vote all most recent 101 donors.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/337231000963.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Privacy by Blockchain Design Develop and consult on data privacy solutions for blockchain ecosystem.
- Adina Popescu Founder and CEO at ÆRTH.
- Niftytown Live cryptogoods auctions every day at noon Pacific.
- Mitchell Opatowsky Co-founder, PM and Coder at BUIDLHub.
- BUIDLHub A nocode tool to integrate blockchain in minutes.
- Informal Systems Verifiable distributed systems and organizations.
- David Grider Lead Digital Strategist at Fundstrat.
- Concordium Regulatory-compliant. Industry-grade Blockchain.
- Beatrice O'Carroll COO & Co-Founder at Reciprocity Trading.
- Kryptohelden The attempt to learn while educating the world on blockchain.