Saum Noursalehi is CEO at tZERO. Previously: President at Overstock, Founder of SiteHelix.
Saum Noursalehi joined Overstock.com in 2005 and currently serves as the senior vice president of product development. He has previously held several positions within the company including senior vice president of marketing, vice president of new product development, senior director of website, mobile and search engine optimization, director of software development, software development lead and software developer. Before joining Overstock, Noursalehi worked at the Utah Administrative Office of the Courts, Brooks Automation, and technology startup Infotopia.
Noursalehi received a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from the University of Utah.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/338785559618.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.