White Rabbit allows you to reward the films and series you stream, on whatever peer-to-peer platform you choose to stream from. White Rabbit technology recognizes content and utilizes blockchain to facilitate payment between you and the films rights holders. When everyone gets their fair share, everyone is happy.
White Rabbit ecosystem consists of users, content rights holders and creators, partner streaming sites, third party developers and White Rabbit. White Rabbit offers users a personalized content library — the Rabbit Hole — and a browser plugin.
The White Rabbit plugin recognizes the content being streamed enabling users to offer White Rabbit Tokens (WRT) as a guarantee for payment to content rights holders. Each time a user streams content a smart contract deducts the tokens from the user’s account and transfers it to the rights holders. If a smart contract does not exist, rights holders may enter into one and accept tokens or reject. If they reject, the tokens which are kept in an encrypted distribution pool are returned to the user, securing their anonymity.
The Rabbit Hole is user’s personal content library where they can access all the content they have paid for and enjoy exclusive materials, extras, director’s cuts, merchandise and interviews. In addition, the Rabbit Hole enables users to interact directly with the creators behind their favorite films, enjoy film screenings in VR together, and use other available third-party applications.
By separating distribution from payment, White Rabbit offers one payment system, but infinite viewing and fan experiences.
- White Rabbit post a tweet RT @NorthmanTrader: Coronavirus response plan summarized: https://t.co/OTNjWSds7j3 weeks, 4 days ago
- 2 months ago
- White Rabbit post a tweet RT @RUSHPRINT: Det er en krig om sjelen vår, kulturminister! https://t.co/5jEcFoxRAP2 months, 4 weeks ago
- 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/341167015028.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.