CryptoCamp is Toronto’s first-ever blockchain unconference. This 100%-volunteer-led event aims to bring the entire blockchain community together, showcase some of the most interesting products and projects, and pay it forward by offering Blockchain Bootcamp workshops. Organized by the community for the community, CryptoCamp aims to grow, connect, and diversify the ecosystem. Come meet other crypto-curious and crypto-scaredies, and connect with professionals working in this space. This event is for you.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/341527166785.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.