Bette Chen is Co-Founder & COO of Laminar Protocol, Acala Network. Full-stack Product Manager. Building a freer, more open and decentralized future.
Bette Chen is a seasoned and visionary Product Manager. An entrepreneur by heart, and an intreperneneur by practice.
Bette is passionate about, and an advocate/evangelist of building a decentralized future - blockchain, crypto, DeFi. She has more than a decade product/program/project leadership and management experience (with various company awards) in software and high-tech industry. She has successfully led development of next-gen PoS public blockchain, token economy, various protocols including exchange, identity & permission, asset management, and dApps like wallet and DeX etc.
She has academic background in Engineering (software), and business (MBA).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/344800743489.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Cudo Donate Donate your idle computer time to Charity.
- DataHop Decentralised Platform for Innovation at the Edge.
- Dominik Harz Research Assistant and PhD Candidate at Imperial College London.
- Cudo Miner The Future of Mining is Here.
- Alexander Leishman Founder, CEO & CTO at River Financial.
- ABMedia Rediscover the world with blockchain and crypto.
- Lootex Next Generation Virtual Item Marketplace.
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.