Bette Chen is Co-Founder & COO of Laminar Protocol, Acala Network. Full-stack Product Manager. Building a freer, more open and decentralized future.
Bette Chen is a seasoned and visionary Product Manager. An entrepreneur by heart, and an intreperneneur by practice.
Bette is passionate about, and an advocate/evangelist of building a decentralized future - blockchain, crypto, DeFi. She has more than a decade product/program/project leadership and management experience (with various company awards) in software and high-tech industry. She has successfully led development of next-gen PoS public blockchain, token economy, various protocols including exchange, identity & permission, asset management, and dApps like wallet and DeX etc.
She has academic background in Engineering (software), and business (MBA).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/344800743489.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.
- BamBooSwap Defi+Game AMM dex on Binance Smart Chain.
- James Sangalli Co-Founder and developer at AlphaWallet.
- CoFiX A Computable Trading System.
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.