Tim Bansemer is founder of the blockchain companies inblock.io labs and inblock.io events and initiator of the #dgov initiative. He acts also as a public speaker with a focus on distributed governance and new scalable blockchain solutions which he hopes will one day reshape society to create sustainable and direct participatory societal structures.
Tim Bansemer has a background in Network Engineering and IT Security as a Security Engineer before joining the Blockchain Space. His roles were RChain European Ambassador in 2018.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/345998696794.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.