Dala is a decentralized financial system designed for emerging markets. It's powered by $DALA, an open-source multi-chain crypto asset. Through Dala protocols (Kopa, Soko and Kazi), consumers have access to borderless, low cost, efficient, and unique financial services enabling them to earn, save, borrow, and transact in a new decentralized financial system. The first major contributor to Dala’s open source development and the first application to enable the use of $DALA for transactions and peer-to-peer transfers is Wala, a zero-fee financial services app for emerging markets.
Dala is designed to bring 3.5 billion underserved consumers into a new decentralized financial system. Enabling consumers to save, earn, borrow, and transact.
DALA is live, in the hands of over 100K emerging market consumers & has been transacted more than 3M times.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/347138839614.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.
- Burak Benligiray CTO at CLC Group.
- Katrina Wollet Brand + Content at Coinbase.