AAX, Atom Asset Exchange, is a digital asset exchange, headquartered in Malta, and developed in collaboration with London Stock Exchange Group's LSEG Technology. It is the first cryptocurrency and digital asset exchange to be powered by LSEG Technology's Millennium Exchange matching engine.
AAX was founded in 2018 by its current CEO, Peter Lin, who previously developed cryptographic security systems (NIST FIPS 140-2 Level 3 and DCI Certified) for the distribution of Hollywood's digital assets.
LSEG Technology is used in over 40 financial markets, including the London Stock Exchange, HKEX, Johannesburg Stock Exchange, Singapore Exchange, and the TP-ICAP.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/349512271445.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.