Roger Chen is Co-Founder and CEO at Computable, Chair at TheAIConf | fka VC, engineer, scientist.
Roger Chen is working on a new venture and cochairs the O’Reilly Artificial Intelligence Conference. Previously, he was a principal at O’Reilly AlphaTech Ventures (OATV), where he invested in and worked with early stage startups primarily in the realm of data, machine learning and robotics. Roger has a deep and hands-on history with technology, having spent a past life as an engineer and scientist prior to working in venture capital. He developed novel nanotechnology as a PhD researcher at UC Berkeley and spent stints as an engineer with Oracle, EMC and Vicor. Roger holds a BS from Boston University and a PhD from UC Berkeley, both in electrical engineering.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/353123232759.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.