How can Blockchain and the Web3 help us make the world a more sustainable place? How can future technologies help achieve the UN SDGs? Meeting the needs of the present, without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs.
[ U N ] B L O C K E D is an initiative of the Cryptoeconomics Research Lab, of the Vienna University of Economics and Business and BlockchainHub Berlin in active collaboration with sustainability experts, policy makers and international organizations.
Our aim is to map potential use cases, global players & activities, derive a roadmap for policy makers, and outline potential pilot projects.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/353880131337.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Scott Gralnick Co-Founder & Chief Business Officer at Portis.
- Manyverse A social network off the grid.
- Connie Gallippi Founder & Executive Director, BitGive.
- NYC Blockchain Center Inclusive focal point for NYC’s growing blockchain ecosystem.
- Sandra Ro CEO at Global Blockchain Business Council.
- area2invest Europe's marketplace for securitized and tokenized financial products.
- Jesse Grushack Co-Creator of Ethereal Summit.
- BetFury First iGaming Tron Platform With Real Cashback.
- Carolyn Reckhow Head of Business Development and Strategy at Thesis.
- UNION Unsecured Lending on Ethereum.