Founder of Blockchain Beach, co-founder of Plouton Group, co-founder & CEO at The Global Hackathon. Work Hard, then keep on working harder...every day.
Austin E. Davis founded Blockchain Beach, The Global Hackathon and other technology companies. He holds a Masters degree in Materials Science Engineering, and has operational & execution driven experience with a multitude of digital asset technologies. He is also a board member of The Xanadu Foundation for green living, education, ocean cleanup & wellness. Austin advised the development of the blockchain program at Pepperdine University and is also collaborating with USC, UCLA, UCSB and other academia. Austin also spearheaded the Costa Rica Blockchain Alliance: working with the government, banks & corporate partners to stimulate GDP, tech jobs & clean energy projects. An avid entrepreneur with a passion for efficiency driven technology to benefit all humanity.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/355734756174.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sean Brennan Developer Relations Lead at Infura.
- BTCINDEX Cryptocurrency Market Research.
- Sina Mahmoodi Software engineer at Ethereum.
- Crevatal Crevate with us.
- Mounir Benchemled Founder of ParaSwap.
- Creary Blockchain-based creative network that rewards authors and curators.
- Matheus Alencar dApp Developer at Kleros.
- UBI Research Money is a commons.
- Aleeza Howitt Independent researcher & writer specializing in social impact projects.
- Crea Creative chain.