Yuzo Kano is co-founder and CEO of bitFlyer, Inc., as well as being a Chairman of the Japan Blockchain Association.
Prior to co-founding bitFlyer in January 2014, he worked at Goldman Sachs developing settlement systems, and later as an Equities Derivatives and Convertible Bonds Trader at Goldman Sachs, focusing on market making for institutional investors as well as principal trading and financing for corporations. Yuzo completed his studies at the Graduate School of Engineering at the University of Tokyo in 2001. Yuzo currently serves as representative director of the Japan Blockchain Association (JBA). He is a member of the BC System Evaluation Audit Review Committee of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry and a member of a committee investigating blockchain technology for the Japanese Bankers Association.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/357673874039.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Interstate Network Generalized optimistic roll-up to drive adoption and scalability of Ethereum.
- Bethereum Social betting platform built on the Blockchain.
- Zhuoxun Yin Head of Operations at dYdX.
- Delega Networks Blockchain as a Service.
- Ali Powell Video Producer at Coindesk.
- Colmena Labs Open space focused on blockchain technology.
- Mario Pino Uceda Working on Lunie and PolkaStats.
- PolkaStats Polkadot Kusama network statistics.
- Gautam Dhameja Solutions Architect at Parity Technologies.
- Phala Network Privacy Preserving Smart Contract for all blockchains.