The Internet today is vulnerable to the profit-driven surveillance of users by corporations. Yet privacy-enhancing technologies can enable everyone to communicate privately and securely without being spied upon, even by nation-states which can observe the entire Internet.
The purpose of Nym is to develop the infrastructure necessary to give the oppressed the freedom to communicate and organise without giving up on privacy. Nym is building a decentralized authentication and payment protocol which will enable developers to build their own sustainable privacy-enhanced services without relying on the surveillance of users.
Nym is partnering with the stealth startup Kryptik to release a mixnet which has superior privacy properties to Tor against global passive adversaries. This mixnet is the culmination of years of academic research into surveillance proof networking by the PANORAMIX project.
Nym can also enable services such as decentralized secure messaging and private cryptocurrency transactions, without leaking metadata such as who is communicating with who… and when.
Let the present order tremble at a cryptographic revolution. The users have nothing to lose but their chains. We have a world to win.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/358460218906.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- The Nemesis Change the world of gaming, social and entertainment.
- Marco Di Maggio Professor at Harvard Business.
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.