Peter Mauric is Head of Public Affairs at Parity Technologies, where we are building core infrastructure for the decentralized internet, otherwise known as Web3. We build developer frameworks and software clients - otherwise known as "nodes" - for cryptoeconomic networks including Polkadot, Ethereum, Zcash and Bitcoin, primarily in the programming language Rust. We also develop and maintain a range of enterprise technologies, including the World Food Programme's successful "Building Blocks" program which helps the UN distribute food aid at a greatly reduced cost in refugee camps today.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/358940423499.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- XAR Network The framework for Cosmos and Fantom based decentralized finance.
- CuraDAO DeFI based stable coin for Curaçao.
- Aaron Kruger Premiere trader on TokenSets platform.
- CypherJump Decipher the value and jump higher in consensus.
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.