I was born in 1994 in Russia and moved to Canada in 2000, where I went to school. I happily played World of Warcraft during 2007-2010, but one day Blizzard removed the damage component from my beloved warlock's Siphon Life spell. I cried myself to sleep, and on that day I realized what horrors centralized services can bring. I soon decided to quit.
In 2011, searching for a new purpose in life, I discovered Bitcoin. At first, I was skeptical, and did not understand how it could possibly have value without physical backing. But slowly I became more and more interested. I started writing for a blog called Bitcoin Weekly initially at a meek wage of $1.5 per hour, and soon with Mihai Alisie cofounded Bitcoin Magazine.
In 2012, I entered the University of Waterloo; in 2013 I realized that crypto projects were taking up 30h/week of my time, so I dropped out. I went around the world, explored many crypto projects, and finally realized that they were all too concerned about specific applications and not being sufficiently general - hence the birth of Ethereum, which has been taking up my life ever since.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/359150737679.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hackathon Money 30 DAY VIRTUAL HACKATHON.
- David Canillas Racero Software architect, Blockchain.
- Wandora Box The first ever Wanchain mainnet DApp game.
- CoinistPodcast The conversations that you can't miss as a cryptoasset investor.
- LSAT Lightning Service Authentication Token.
- Connor Dempsey Marketing Lead at Messari.
- Emergents The First Game on Tezos Blockchain.
- Deimantas Spucys Buidler on Ethereum blockchain.
- LEND721 Lend and borrow Ethereum ERC-721 tokens.
- Giancarlo Otarola Frontend Software Engineer at Fleek.