Blockchair is a blockchain search and analytics engine for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, and Dogecoin or you can also say it's an engine that consists of blockchain explorers on steroids. You can filter and sort blocks, transactions, and their content by a variety of different criteria, as well as perform full-text search over the blockchains.
To understand what our search engine is capable of you can try to search for Bitcoin, look at the biggest Bitcoin Cash blocks, or try any of other examples featured on our homepage.
We aim to become Google for blockchains. Our next priority is to bring the ability to search over more other decentralized projects like IPFS and SWARM. In addition, we provide researchers with a way to batch export data from blockchains.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/360193332771.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.