Brad Feinstein is Global Biz Dev + Solutions at ConsenSys, Head of Sports. Fantasy Football Legend. Formerly at Capgemini, American Express, Petstablished, Dropel Fabrics.
Bradley has a track record of helping businesses break into new markets and forging strong partnerships. Prior to joining the blockchain world, Bradley co-founded and led Business Development at Dropel, a performance-based textile company that provides innovative materials to top apparel brands. His career has encompassed work in management consulting at Capgemini, strategy and partnerships at American Express, and passion projects such as Petstablished, a management software program for pet rescues that has aided in thousands of adoptions.
A featured contributor to Entrepreneur magazine, he offers his expertise in connecting emerging companies with larger enterprises.
Bradley joined the Solutions team at ConsenSys to drive business development and engagement with blockchain startups.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/361088900337.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Bogdan Dumitru Product Lead, Software Engineer at Alethio of ConsenSys.
- MetaGame A Massive Online Coordination Game.
- Garth Travers Communications manager at Synthetix.
- Bountysource The crowdfunding & bountyhunting platform for open source software development.
- Kai Ansaari #blockchain #web3 #DeFi #palestine.
- SpankPay Payments made sexy.
- Finney Master your Bitcoin Wealth.
- Gavin McDermott Investor at IDEO CoLab Ventures.
- Catena The trusted Enterprise Grade Node solution verifying data on Chainlink.
- Kristin Smith Executive Director, Blockchain Association.