Through Abridged, you gain quick and easy access to layer 2 solutions and infra support tools including state channels, account contracts, crypto onramps, and meta transaction relay networks. In the spirit of Incremental Decentralization, you can easily incorporate layer 2–based features that meet your users at their comfort zone by abstracting away most of the blockchain technicalities without compromising the core value of your dapp. You’re empowered to build apps that lie anywhere on the decentralization spectrum to modularly extend their functionality and UX with lower development overhead.
One of the strongest signals we can send as a community to the general public is to demonstrate there are real business opportunities that leverage the compounding upside of successfully coordinating many incentive-aligned parties. We’re fortunate to be collaborating with excellent projects within the community on both the provider and integration sides that are laser-focused on widespread Web 3 usage.
We’ll be making more integrations available as the Ethereum developer community continues to invent innovative solutions. If you’re a provider working on state channel, Plasma, and zk solutions (just to name a few) that would like to integrate into Abridged, we suggest you enroll in our Builder Program.
We especially encourage developers with no prior blockchain experience to use Abridged and implement Web 3 capabilities. We intend on making it as easy for you to integrate state channels and account contracts into your apps as it is to hook into DBMS or cloud computing resources with a tool like Heroku. We plan to open-source the SDK and CLI in the spirit of community-driven development.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/362828352051.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.