Ed Cluss is Partner at Signia Venture Partners
Ed is an experienced executive, investor, and mentor. He has been the CEO of several Silicon Valley venture-backed companies and collaborated with NEA for over 15 years. Ed was CEO of InfoGear Technologies, a company he sold to Cisco in 2000. InfoGear developed and launched the original “iPhone” in 1997. This pioneering cloud-server, internet appliance provided consumers with telephony, email, web browsing, e-commerce and localized services. Earlier in his career, Ed was at Aspect Telecommunications serving as the VP of Marketing and Corporate Development. He helped guide Aspect from its initial product launch to becoming the 2nd highest appreciating public stock company during his final five years at the company.
Ed has built, acquired, and managed product development, sales, and operating organizations throughout the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Ed currently serves on the boards of BlueTalon, DLVR, Fortem, Kurbo Health, MomentFeed, Nativo, and Pepperdata.
Ed received his B.S. and M.S. engineering degrees from MIT and graduated with highest distinction (Baker Scholar) from Harvard Business School, where he also received the McKinsey award in Marketing. Ed serves as a trustee at Sacred Heart Schools Atherton..
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/369922730306.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.