Nervos is a suite of scalable and interoperable protocols and an open blockchain "Trustware" platform for decentralized applications.
All blockchains today face the same problem: the scalability trilemma. Since global consensus is slow and expensive, adding more nodes aids in decentralization, but hampers speed and overall scalability.
Nervos Network tackles the scalability trilemma by separating state generation and state verification/storage in a layered architecture. As a public permissionless blockchain system, Nervos CKB provides powerful data abstraction, broad consensus, and strong security — all without sacrificing decentralization.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/372073624527.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.
- Standard Crypto Crypto-focused VC firm.
- Kendrick Tan Currently at UMA Protoco.
- 2gether The app to trade crypto fairly, at real market price, without added fees.
- Radek Ostrowski CTO & Co-Founder at RelayPay.
- change Buy and sell Bitcoin Commission-free.
- Diego Mazo Strategic & Service Design Professor at University of the Andes.