Charles Hoskinson is a Colorado-based technology entrepreneur and mathematician. He attended Metropolitan State University of Denver and University of Colorado Boulder to study analytic number theory before moving into cryptography through industry exposure.
His professional experience includes founding three cryptocurrency-related start-ups – Invictus Innovations, Ethereum and IOHK – and he has held a variety of posts in both the public and private sectors. He was the founding chairman of the Bitcoin Foundation’s education committee and established the Cryptocurrency Research Group in 2013.
His current projects focus on education people about cryptocurrency, being an evangelist for decentralization and making cryptographic tools easier to use for the mainstream. This includes leading the research, design and development of Cardano, a third-generation cryptocurrency that launched in September 2017.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/372537814287.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Teku The Ethereum 2.0 Client for Institutional Staking.
- parsiq Turn blockchain data into actions.
- Benedict Chan Vice President Of Engineering at Chainlink Labs.
- DADA Your next crowd-led decentralized investment platform.
- KLAYportal Staking tool built on Klaytn Network.
- Philes Decentralized notepad powered by IPFS.
- IPFS-FPS Decentralized game using IPFS, Fleek, Pinata and Unstoppable Domains.
- Mitera Stake the Future.
- Chads.VC Trade like a Chad.
- cryptoland.tech Blockchain technical community.