A Portuguese cryptocurrency for the digital age. A free decentralized cryptocurrency everyone can use and create. CryptoEscudo is a project planned and launched by Portuguese citizens, in which everyone is invited to participate. The idea is developed from the recent and innovative technological concept of cryptocurrency. A concept that changes everything we know about money: the way we use it, save it, or create it. A concept in which coins are created and used digitally in a decentralized and secure network, based on encryption. We're talking of the blockchain technology.
The Portuguese cryptocurrency is not created or controlled by any banks, governments or companies. It is an encryption-based currency that takes its security from the complex calculations involved in it, being transparent and public to all, with its own blockchain. It is the digital reaching to money, as it has reached writing... music... communications.
The name of our old currency "escudo" is not intended to represent the desire of returning to the past. It represents a reminder of our path to show us and guide us on a new and better future.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/372824550336.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.