CasperLabs will be an indirect competitor to Ethereum as it endeavours to deliver the much-anticipated Casper protocol upgrade. Vlad Zamfir was leading a popular version of Casper (CBC) at Ethereum, helping the network to rely on stake rather than computing power to achieve consensus, as well as addressing scalability issues.
CasperLabs is focused on offering the upgrade as soon as possible – offering Vlad Zamfir a fresh, more focused platform.
CasperLabs just want the world to switch to proof of stake. They have a dev team that’s solely focused on accelerating it.
Vlad Zamfir has so far signed an IP licensing agreement and a letter-of-intent with CasperLabs, while a final contract is pending. CasperLabs is making a multi-year, multi-million dollar commitment to continue to fund Zamfir’s research into CBC Casper.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/373343670870.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- DistX The most rewarding and flexible token sale platform.
- BooBank Truly Deflational yield farming.
- Tim Templeton Dev & creator of Zombie.
- RottenSwap Deflationary yield farming token.
- QuiverX xEarn Yield-Farming Protocol.
- yAxis Supreme defi yield aggregator and more.
- Dark.Build Building DeFi aggressively.
- Axia Amazing Blend of Crypto Index Investing and Yield Farming in One Protocol.
- Vox Finance Let your voice shape the future of decentralized finance.
- DEUS Finance Next Generation Asset Tokenization.