Nikita Singareddy is Investor at RRE Ventures. Keeping tech weird. Investing in seed, Series A, and Series B. Focusing on enterprise, fintech, healthcare, and all things consumer (particularly Gen Z). Aussie-born.
I'm an incoming junior investor at RRE Ventures, a New York-based venture capital firm that has backed the likes of Avant, Buzzfeed, Clarity Money (acq. Goldman Sachs), Cleargraph (acq. Tableau), Collective Health, DataDog, Giphy, Managed by Q (acq. WeWork), Makerbot (acq. Stratasys), NerdWallet, Palantir, Vine (acq. Twitter), and Venmo (acq. PayPal).
Previously, I focused on operations and member strategy at Oscar Health. I lead our partnership with Cardiogr.am.
I graduated from Columbia in 2017. You can find me tweeting hot takes, hacking healthcare, or analyzing the latest in Gen Z memes/aesthetic.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/376401067068.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.