Nikita Singareddy is Investor at RRE Ventures. Keeping tech weird. Investing in seed, Series A, and Series B. Focusing on enterprise, fintech, healthcare, and all things consumer (particularly Gen Z). Aussie-born.
I'm an incoming junior investor at RRE Ventures, a New York-based venture capital firm that has backed the likes of Avant, Buzzfeed, Clarity Money (acq. Goldman Sachs), Cleargraph (acq. Tableau), Collective Health, DataDog, Giphy, Managed by Q (acq. WeWork), Makerbot (acq. Stratasys), NerdWallet, Palantir, Vine (acq. Twitter), and Venmo (acq. PayPal).
Previously, I focused on operations and member strategy at Oscar Health. I lead our partnership with Cardiogr.am.
I graduated from Columbia in 2017. You can find me tweeting hot takes, hacking healthcare, or analyzing the latest in Gen Z memes/aesthetic.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/376401067068.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Emma Shi Business Development / OTC Trader.
- New Internet Labs Defending your data.
- Atul Saranathan Private Equity Associate at Dover Capital.
- Hanbitco The leading exchange of fixed-income services, Bulldax..
- Avi Felman Lead Trader at BlockTower Capital.
- Unexpected Values Publication written by Max Bronstein and Avi Felman.
- Kanyi Maqubela Managing Partner at Kindred Ventures.
- Cinch Network A set of Ethereum-based decentralized financial derivatives protocols.
- Coindust The easiest way to stack sats and invest in cryptocurrencies.
- Aaron Harris Partner at Y Combinator.