Ethpool is a predictable solo mining pool. 100% of the block reward will be credited to the miner who did contribute the most work to the pool.
Rewards are paid immediately after 10 confirmations. Pool fee is currently 1%! Servers located in Europe, Asia and North America!
Ethpool is a predictable solo mining pool. 100% of the block reward will be credited to the miner who did contribute the most work to the pool. Check out the credits section for more infos. Rewards are paid immediately after 10 confirmations. Pool fee is currently 1%! Servers located in Europe, Asia and North America!
Ethpool is not like a standard pool where you are paid every round based on your percentage of valid shares contributed. Instead on Ethpool you accumulate credits towards a full block payout and only receive a payout once you accumulate enough credits to be the first in line at the top of the payout list for the next block found by the pool. Once you reach the top, you receive the next full block payout of ~3 ETH plus an Uncle payout if it's an Uncle block.
It's more like solo mining but you don't lose credit for the work you did if you don't find a block, like you do with solo mining. You also have the benefit of being able to estimate when you will receive a payout by looking up your wallet address on the miner stats page. With only 3 GTX 1070's, it will take many months before you reach enough credits for a payout.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/377521528771.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hashed Post Crypto Journal.
- Marc Beharry Sr. SEO Strategist at Arteric.
- JST Capital At the intersection of digital assets & traditional finance.
- Denis Granha Software Engineer at Gnosis.
- Cabin VC Focus on blockchain technology investment.
- Mark Beacom Core developer at Gitcoin.
- Venus Money Market and Stablecoin DeFi Platform on Binance Smart Chain.
- eFounders Build the future of work.
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.