De/Centralize, Bringing the Decentralized Web to Asia.
As Asia’s FinTech hub, Singapore has asserted itself as a world-class jurisdiction for blockchain projects due to its prudent regulatory framework and outstanding infocommunications infrastructure. It is the ideal gateway to the incredible opportunity that is Asia.
How is blockchain changing the world? What opportunities exist for investors and entrepreneurs? How can we create a better world with technology? De/Centralize brings together global minds, entrepreneurs, regulators, VCs and investors in the blockchain space to bring light to these issues.
"De/Centralize is a terrific platform for bitcoin and blockchain companies to come to spread the good work, and globalize and harmonize our world." - Tim Draper, Founder and Managing Director, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
"De/Centralize exceeded my expectations in many ways. I found De/Centralize to be thoughtful, contrarian, and global in its audience." – Meltem Demirors, Founder, Athena Capital
"De/Centralize is a great platform for serious conversations about technology and society. Even in its first year it was really well organised, and it was a pleasure both attending and speaking. Looking forward to next year!" - Sebastian Mueller, Chief Operating Officer, MING Labs
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/379247514148.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.
- Nick Vasilich Digital marketer at Harmony Protocol.
- ChainIDE The world’s first cloud-based IDE, supporting multi-chain.
- Nickel Institutional Approach to Digital Assets.
- W. Sean Ford Chief Operating Officer at Algorand.