De/Centralize, Bringing the Decentralized Web to Asia.
As Asia’s FinTech hub, Singapore has asserted itself as a world-class jurisdiction for blockchain projects due to its prudent regulatory framework and outstanding infocommunications infrastructure. It is the ideal gateway to the incredible opportunity that is Asia.
How is blockchain changing the world? What opportunities exist for investors and entrepreneurs? How can we create a better world with technology? De/Centralize brings together global minds, entrepreneurs, regulators, VCs and investors in the blockchain space to bring light to these issues.
"De/Centralize is a terrific platform for bitcoin and blockchain companies to come to spread the good work, and globalize and harmonize our world." - Tim Draper, Founder and Managing Director, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
"De/Centralize exceeded my expectations in many ways. I found De/Centralize to be thoughtful, contrarian, and global in its audience." – Meltem Demirors, Founder, Athena Capital
"De/Centralize is a great platform for serious conversations about technology and society. Even in its first year it was really well organised, and it was a pleasure both attending and speaking. Looking forward to next year!" - Sebastian Mueller, Chief Operating Officer, MING Labs
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/379247514148.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.