Ashe Oro is enthusiastic about building personal freedom and the role blockchains will play in the future of digital entrepreneurship.
Ashe Oro is a freedom lover, Host of EOS Radio and CEO of TokenYield. Led by his experience in Engineering and as Head of Business Development for Euro Pacific Bank, Ashe was drawn to blockchain tech in 2013 as a means to protect personal property and how it could facilitate free market currency competition.
In the blockchain community, Ashe is currently focused on:
- Building TokenYield, an non-custodial DeFi dashboard helping users identify, track and manage EOSIO staking rewards.
- Advising Chintai, a decentralized resource leasing platform on the EOS public blockchain.
- Hosting EOS Radio, a weekly live radio show discussing in-depth topics of importance to the EOSIO community.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/379425974686.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Cudo Donate Donate your idle computer time to Charity.
- DataHop Decentralised Platform for Innovation at the Edge.
- Dominik Harz Research Assistant and PhD Candidate at Imperial College London.
- Cudo Miner The Future of Mining is Here.
- Alexander Leishman Founder, CEO & CTO at River Financial.
- ABMedia Rediscover the world with blockchain and crypto.
- Lootex Next Generation Virtual Item Marketplace.
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.