Ashe Oro is enthusiastic about building personal freedom and the role blockchains will play in the future of digital entrepreneurship.
Ashe Oro is a freedom lover, Host of EOS Radio and CEO of TokenYield. Led by his experience in Engineering and as Head of Business Development for Euro Pacific Bank, Ashe was drawn to blockchain tech in 2013 as a means to protect personal property and how it could facilitate free market currency competition.
In the blockchain community, Ashe is currently focused on:
- Building TokenYield, an non-custodial DeFi dashboard helping users identify, track and manage EOSIO staking rewards.
- Advising Chintai, a decentralized resource leasing platform on the EOS public blockchain.
- Hosting EOS Radio, a weekly live radio show discussing in-depth topics of importance to the EOSIO community.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/379425974686.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hashed Post Crypto Journal.
- Marc Beharry Sr. SEO Strategist at Arteric.
- JST Capital At the intersection of digital assets & traditional finance.
- Denis Granha Software Engineer at Gnosis.
- Cabin VC Focus on blockchain technology investment.
- Mark Beacom Core developer at Gitcoin.
- Venus Money Market and Stablecoin DeFi Platform on Binance Smart Chain.
- eFounders Build the future of work.
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.