Irvin Steve Cardenas, PhD. Building OpenEra on Solana, Blockchain, Robotics, Big Data, and "Metaverse" Stuff.
Engineering, advising and helping push the technology revolution forward. I have managed and worked alongside multidisciplinary engineering teams at large Fortune 500 institutions, research facilities and early to growth-stage startups. My technical work has been featured in media outlets such as Discovery Channel, Fox News, Mashable. Overall, I love tech, and have a passion for applying my engineering and research skills to create value across the teams and companies.
My Experience and Passion: (1) Startups: Strategy, Product Dev, Fundraising, Innovation (2) R&D: Strategy, Management, Hands-on Development, Research Grant Writing (3) Blockchain: Smart Contract Tech and Legal Frameworks, Distributed Architectures, Mechanism Design (4) Robotics & HCI: Hardware & Software, Architecture Design, Human Factors,Telepresence (5) AI: Metareasoning, Reinforcement & Deep Learning
During the early days of Bitcoin 2012, my team launched one of the first blockchain startups and had the opportunity to work with financial firms on establishing their Bitcoin/blockchain strategy.
I'm also a founding member of the first robotics research lab in South Florida. I have published academic papers and led the development of a humanoid telepresence robot - developing a distributed software architecture for telepresence and devising an efficient video streaming algorithm. I'm also the director of an engineering firm which has delivered enterprise software products to profit and nonprofit companies in the US, Germany and South America.
Overall I’m an avid hacker who enjoys a cold cup of Red Bull and an intellectual conversation.
Latest Academic Publications: ‣ Cardenas, Irvin S., Paladugula, P. K, and Kim J. Large Scale Distributed Data Processing for a Network of Humanoid Telepresence Robots. In Proceedings of the 2020 International IOT, Electronics and Mechatronics Conference, Sept 2020. Vancouver, Canada ‣ Cardenas, Irvin S. and Kim J. Robonomics: The Study of Robot-Human Peer-to-Peer Financial Transactions and Agreements. In Proceedings of 2020 International Human Robot Interaction Conference (HRI), March 2020. Cambridge. UK.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/379466061704.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- MyTrade Next generation DEX, not just a swap.
- Footprint Analytics An analysis platform to discover and visualize blockchain data.
- NFTGO A professional and user-friendly NFT data aggregator.
- APENFT Register world-class artworks as NFTs on Blockchain. ON BLOCKCHAIN
- iExec The Decentralized Marketplace for Cloud Resources.
- Gearbox Undercollateralized protocol for margin trading & yield farming.
- Zeneth First Step Toward Democratizing Gasless Transaction Bundling.
- Tactical Value Make opportunistic private, long-term and likely illiquid investments globally.
- BLOCKTRACE Blockchain Forensics and Analytics.
- Vee.Finance Cross-chain lending platform for both traditional financial and crypto users.