Ether Capital has been established to provide shareholders with the opportunity to invest in this revolutionary technology platform and benefit from its innovation and the changes it will present.
The company's strategy consists of two main components; ownership of a core and strategic holding in Ether, Ethereum's native crypto asset and developing and acquiring core businesses that will be built on the Ethereum platform.
Leveraging its highly experienced board of directors and management team, Ether Capital will see a robust opportunity pipeline and invest in disruptive technologies.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/380200484121.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Alternative investment firm with a focus on the fintech and blockchain ecosystem.
Wholly-owned subsidiary of Overstock.com.
Walden Bridge Capital
Support the development of the emerging internet of value.
Act as the catalyst for widespread blockchain adoption and innovation.
- Rogue Truly decentralized secondary market!
- Evan Andrews CEO at Rogue Co.
- XCloud Decentralized microservice cloud network.
- Adam Bavosa Leading Developer Relations at Compound.
- XRouter Decentralized API access to any blockchain.
- Matthew James Hammond Founder of Summa.
- Barcelona Blockchain Week Blockchain week full of events, meet-ups and networking.
- Zach Cavanaugh Content, design & decentralized tech at Parity Technologies.
- CryptoChase The best crypto gambling & trading promos! Bet smarter.
- Pablo Candela Andrade Support Manager at Aave.