Ether Capital has been established to provide shareholders with the opportunity to invest in this revolutionary technology platform and benefit from its innovation and the changes it will present.
The company's strategy consists of two main components; ownership of a core and strategic holding in Ether, Ethereum's native crypto asset and developing and acquiring core businesses that will be built on the Ethereum platform.
Leveraging its highly experienced board of directors and management team, Ether Capital will see a robust opportunity pipeline and invest in disruptive technologies.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/380200484121.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.