Bitmessage is a P2P communication protocol used to send encrypted messages to another person or to many subscribers. It is decentralized and trustless, meaning that you need-not inherently trust any entities like root certificate authorities. It uses strong authentication, which means that the sender of a message cannot be spoofed. BM aims to hide metadata from passive eavesdroppers like those ongoing warrantless wiretapping programs. Hence the sender and receiver of Bitmessages stay anonymous.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/382149401116.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.