CYBAVO is a cybersecurity company founded in 2018 by a group of senior cybersecurity experts. The members come from the fields of cryptography, blockchain security, computer security, and network attack and defense, etc., with an average of more than ten years of security research experience and dozens of patent achievements. The team includes the founders of three well-known international security conferences, has rich white hat hackers connections, first-hand vulnerability information, and cutting-edge offensive and defensive technologies. CYBAVO has offices in Singapore and Taipei currently. CYBAVO is focused on providing secure and usable blockchain private key custody and passwordless authentication services for enterprises. Our solutions leverage the latest cryptographic techniques and the strictest cybersecurity standards to offer the highest protection for blockchain private keys used for applications as digital assets or supply chain. CYBAVO digital asset custody solutions are designed to offer corporate bank account-like management for cryptocurrency, and to be compliant with regulators. Being authentication an essential part of data security, CYBAVO also offers secure passwordless authentication services to institutions and service provides.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/384030935783.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.