At Breyer Labs we back technical teams pursuing novel and out-of-the-box opportunities. When we invest in social impact companies, we thematically invest in multidisciplinary teams determined to solve some of the world’s most pressing problems. When we invest in blockchain companies, we thematically invest in core infrastructure layer projects addressing security, scalability, and privacy. As an investment arm of Breyer Capital, Breyer Labs and its parent fund share an ecosystem of early-stage startups, fast-growing companies, and established global corporations.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/389537251313.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.