Clovyr brings the flexibility and ease of use of modern application development to the blockchain domain, for the first time offering a unified way to create, deploy, manage, and extend applications whether they are destined for the public Ethereum network or a private consortium ledger.
More than just a development framework, Clovyr is an ecosystem of applications and services—almost all open source—that empowers teams of all sizes to experiment and iterate more quickly, bring products to market that will run in a cloud or in an on-premises production environment, and enable new features as needs change, reducing potential rework and driving down the cost of innovation.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/390212409980.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Auryn Macmillan Ethereum consultant.
- clr.fund Permissionless quadratic funding.
- Keli Callaghan Head of Marketing at Algorand.
- The Blockchain Association of New Jersey BANJ.
- Ejaaz Ahamadeen Product Manager at Coinbase.
- DAOrecords Reinventing the Record Label to Democratize the Music Industry.
- Aggregion Intellectual property licensing and rights governance.
- Alex Falko Managing Partner, CFO of Paradigm Fund.
- Techemy Capital BESPOKE DIGITAL ASSET INVESTMENT FIRM.
- Mirko Schmiedl Founder, CEO at Staking Rewards.