Pavol Rusnák, otherwise known as “Stick,” is Co-Founder, CTO, core developer and cryptographer of SatoshiLabs, where he is leading the development of software and hardware projects such as TREZOR, the first hardware wallet. Along with his regular work, he is also interested in artificial intelligence and cognitive science in general. In his spare time he is working on award-winning, hi-tech, experimental, new media interactive installations.
Pavol graduated from Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, majoring in Database Systems, with particular emphasis on distributed systems. He is a highly regarded security expert and privacy activist and has been invited to speak at significant technology-oriented events such as Chaos Communication Congress, FOSDEM or LinuxTag. In the past, he also served as a board member of the openSUSE Project and as a three-time mentor/administrator for the Google Summer of Code.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/390271185679.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matteo Pandolfi Co-founder and CEO of Idle Finance.
- SuanYiTou Odaily Planet Daily’s strategic incubator’s cloud computing platform.
- Jason Novack Amateur zythologist, professional at Tachyon.
- Open Web Collective Build the Open Web, Unlock the Future.
- Antoine Scalia Co-founder of cryptio.
- Streetcred Digital Credentials and Identity for Web 3.0.
- Samyak Jain Co-Founder at InstaDApp.
- Easwap Easiest way to swap Tokens. Initiative by InstaDApp.
- Byrne Hobart Alternative data-driven equity research.
- NetCents Accept Cryptocurrency Payments Online Today.