Pavol Rusnák, otherwise known as “Stick,” is Co-Founder, CTO, core developer and cryptographer of SatoshiLabs, where he is leading the development of software and hardware projects such as TREZOR, the first hardware wallet. Along with his regular work, he is also interested in artificial intelligence and cognitive science in general. In his spare time he is working on award-winning, hi-tech, experimental, new media interactive installations.
Pavol graduated from Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, majoring in Database Systems, with particular emphasis on distributed systems. He is a highly regarded security expert and privacy activist and has been invited to speak at significant technology-oriented events such as Chaos Communication Congress, FOSDEM or LinuxTag. In the past, he also served as a board member of the openSUSE Project and as a three-time mentor/administrator for the Google Summer of Code.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/390271185679.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.