Alex Stokes, building the eternal from the ephemeral. He comes to PoV to discuss progress in ETH 2 developments, mechanisms and tradeoffs for its design choices.
The digital age has opened a new world before us and it is imperative we all work to build this new frontier.
i'm very interested in exploring computing as a new medium. we have only had a few years to figure any of this out and i'm excited to see where the future leads.
what does computing look like if we aren't typing text files to feed into a compiler? what does computing look like when there is no one singular computer, but instead everything around us is imbued with the ability to compute?
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/391674950905.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.