We are developing Lightning: an open protocol layer that leverages the power of blockchains and smart contracts to make cheap, fast, private transactions available to anyone around the world.
User growth and application innovation in the blockchain ecosystem are driving the need for new protocol layers that build on the security and ubiquity of blockchains. Lightning is one of the first and most essential of these protocols, providing blockchains with the scalability to support magnitudes more users as well as the flexibility to support a new wave of financial applications.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/392121845192.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.