Non-malleable elliptic curve group encoding for safely implementing cryptographic protocols on top of Ed25519 libraries.
Ristretto is a technique for constructing prime order elliptic curve groups with non-malleable encodings. It extends Mike Hamburg's Decaf approach to cofactor elimination to support cofactor-88 curves such as Curve25519.
In particular, this allows an existing Curve25519 library to implement a prime-order group with only a thin abstraction layer, and makes it possible for systems using Ed25519 signatures to be safely extended with zero-knowledge protocols, with no additional cryptographic assumptions and minimal code changes.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/392814177102.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.
- Radical A trackable crypto-asset fund.
- Him Gajria Managing Partner at Radical.
- OP Games Competitive game tournaments made easy.
- Brink DeFi Without Gas.
- Boxscores Scalable platform accessing a virtually unlimited sports content catalog.