Non-malleable elliptic curve group encoding for safely implementing cryptographic protocols on top of Ed25519 libraries.
Ristretto is a technique for constructing prime order elliptic curve groups with non-malleable encodings. It extends Mike Hamburg's Decaf approach to cofactor elimination to support cofactor-88 curves such as Curve25519.
In particular, this allows an existing Curve25519 library to implement a prime-order group with only a thin abstraction layer, and makes it possible for systems using Ed25519 signatures to be safely extended with zero-knowledge protocols, with no additional cryptographic assumptions and minimal code changes.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/392814177102.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Maurycy Pietrzak Co-founder, Infura.
- BitSonic Global Cryptocurrency Exchange, based in Korea.
- Clement Balestrat Full Stack Developer at Synthetix.
- Uniflash A simple and decentralized protocol for flash loan.
- Bogdan Dumitru Product Lead, Software Engineer at Alethio of ConsenSys.
- MetaGame A Massive Online Coordination Game.
- Garth Travers Communications manager at Synthetix.
- Bountysource The crowdfunding & bountyhunting platform for open source software development.
- Kai Ansaari #blockchain #web3 #DeFi #palestine.
- SpankPay Payments made sexy.